Together We Build Hope.
Together We Build Stable Futures.
Together We Build Home.
When you donate to Manatee County Habitat for Humanity, you make an enduring impact on dozens of families and on your community. Home ownership:
- Increases family stability through wealth-building, improved health and education, and the simple joy of having a place to call home
- Builds strong communities thanks to an increased tax base and homeowner support for local businesses and community issues
- Decreases crime rates – neighborhoods with high homeownership rates tend to have lower rates of both violent and property crimes as well as teen pregnancy and other negative outcomes
There are many ways to contribute!
- Double your gift of $5 to $500 by visiting the Flanzer Philanthropic Foundation and choosing Manatee Habitat. The Foundation will match one gift per month.
- Click the DONATE button above. You may make a one-time gift or become a Habitat HopeBuilder with a monthly donation of $10 or more.
- Donate appreciated assets including cars, stocks, and real estate – call or email Emily Lane, 941-748-9100 ext. 109 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Mail your gift to Manatee County Habitat for Humanity, 1901 Manatee Ave W 2nd Floor, Bradenton, FL 34205.
Contact Emily Lane, 941-748-9100 ext. 109 or email@example.com to find out more about supporting Manatee Habitat.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION OF THE MANATEE COUNTY HABITAT FOR HUMANITY MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE OR FROM THE WEBSITE WWW.800HELPFLA.COM. The Manatee County Habitat for Humanity registration is CH-4917. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.