Manatee County Habitat Young Professionals (HYP) strives to bring together socially conscious young professionals in Manatee County to support our shared vision where everyone has a decent place to live through affordable homeownership opportunities.
HYP promotes volunteerism, creates networking opportunities, supports community outreach and hosts fundraisers to drive awareness and advocacy for Habitat for Humanity of Manatee County.
Become a Member of Manatee County HYP
As a member of Habitat Young Professionals, you will receive invites to local events, discounted admission to HYP events, networking opportunities, community involvement and the opportunity to take on a leadership role (not required).
Membership donations are $25 per year.
- Open access to our HYP Build Days
- Professional networking in the Manatee County area
- Professional and social networking opportunities at volunteer events, social hours, and fundraising events
- Becoming part of the Habitat organization and mission that is working to help families build strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter in Manatee County
- Member discounts to HYP events
- An HYP t-shirt
Here's just a few ways to get involved with HYP:
HYP meets on the first Thursday of every month at 6:30 p.m.
HYP Happy Hour
Once a month, HYP gets together for a night out on the town filled with fun, friendship, and lots of laughs! All are welcome!