Bookkeeper - Part Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Bookkeeper is responsible for assisting with the daily accounting functions, including but not limited to billing, payroll, posting receipts, preparing bank deposits, routine reconciliations and journal entries. The Bookkeeper provides support to the financial operations while enthusiastically embracing and sharing MCHFH’s mission and supporting the achievement of its strategic goals and objectives.
- Process accounts payables.
- Prepare and submit Homeowner billing invoices and track aging account receivables.
- Process payroll and payroll taxes biweekly.
- Make and record daily deposits.
- Preform a combination of routine calculating, posting, verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records
- Follow all Habitat policies and procedures.
- Assist with any special projects or any other duties as may be needed or assigned by the Director of Finance or CEO.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Minimum of 2 years current accounting and office management experience preferably in non-profit and/or real estate or construction. Able to pass a criminal and driving background check, a sexual offender check and a drug screen. Willing and able to work a flexible schedule, extended hours, and occasional weekends.
Manatee County Habitat for Humanity is rapidly expanding and we are looking for a DRIVER/MOVER position effective immediately.
Manatee County Habitat for Humanity is a non-profit organization helping families to build strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter. Habitat build houses and repair homes for qualified families with the help of community partners and volunteers. The Habitat Restores (thrift stores) provide furniture, home accessories, building materials and appliances for sale to the public.
- Driving Company Truck to pick up donations from Manatee County residents
- Moving/Packing/Unpacking daily donations
- Delivering exceptional customer service to donors
- Serving as a community ambassador for Habitat for Humanity
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of driver experience
- Experience delivering excellent customer service
- Able to pass criminal background check, sexual offender check and Drug Screen
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to lift/move up to 75 lbs and to work outdoors
- Flexible to work weekends or holidays as needed.
- Full time (40 hours)
- Health Benefits