Full-Time Bookkeeper Position
The Bookkeeper provides support to the financial operations and donor development while enthusiastically embracing and sharing the Manatee Habitat for Humanity mission and supporting the achievement of its strategic goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process accounts payables.
- Prepare and submit Homeowner billing invoices and track aging account receivables.
- Process payroll and payroll taxes biweekly.
- Make and record daily deposits.
- Enter donor information in a data base; produce form letters and other communications from the donor data base
- Follow all Habitat policies and procedures.
- Assist with any special projects or any other duties as may be needed or assigned by the Director of Finance and the President/CEO
Minimum of 2 years current accounting and office management experience preferably in non-profit and/or real estate or construction.
SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE: Manatee Habitat uses Quickbooks Desktop and Donor Perfect. Experience on similar software platforms is welcome..
Able to pass a criminal and driving background check, a sexual offender check and a drug screen.
Willing and able to work a flexible schedule, extended hours, and occasional weekends. A valid driver’s license with no serious driving-related convictions or at-fault accidents.
Manatee Habitat requires employees to abide by rules for safe work practice in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org